A perfect place for a romantic getaway, a relaxing family break or for spending quality time with friends, this luxury, fully heated Riverside Lodge, located less than a mile from the historic town of Stratford-upon-Avon. The tastefully decorated accommodation consists of: Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom with en-suite, further bedroom with 2 twin beds, full Bathroom, outside Decking and free parking for 2 cars.
- Uninterrupted views of the river and surrounding countryside
- Nature on your doorstep - regular visitors are: kingfishers, herons, woodpeckers, swans, ducks, geese, goldfinches, etc.
- Riverboat taxi (operates from Easter to end of October) leaves every 30 minutes from the opposite side of the river (you can catch it by crossing the attractive footbridge) to take you into Stratford. You can also walk into town along the riverside walks
- 2 km of free fishing on the River Avon for guests
- Minimum of 2 nights booking for up to 4 people
All bookings are made with the owners, Rob and Denny, who will ensure that your stay at Bend in the River Lodge is delightful. They will assist you with any enquiries and there is a comprehensive range of leaflets and maps and an information book in the lodge to help you plan your visits to local attractions.
Many people return time and time again to the Lodge once they have sampled the wonderful peaceful riverside location, with all the attractions of Stratford being less than a mile away and close to the Cotswolds.